Honda Military and RCMP Rebate Program
Have you Served in the Canadian Military or RCMP?
At Pacific Honda, we appreciate the efforts of the men and women who have answered the call of duty and served with the Canadian military & RCMP. In recognition and reward of their commitment to this country, Honda Canada and Pacific Honda are pleased to offer our Canadian Military Personnel Rebate Program.
Approved applicants will receive a rebate of $500 dollars when they purchase or lease any new Honda model and this credit will be reimbursed directly by Honda Canada Inc. to the customer.
- Applicants must be current/active/retired members of the Army/Navy/Air Force, RCMP, a DND employee, or be a member of the CF Appreciation Program (card member codes: CF, V, D). Details can be found at www.cfappreciation.ca
- Applicants must show proof of identification of at least one of the following cards: CF One (code: CF,V,D), NDI 10 - Temporary ID Card, NDI 20 - Permanent ID Card, NDI 75 - Record of Service Card.
- Retired applicants missing identification can contact the CFOne team. A letter can be sent immediately confirming their service: email the CFOne office at email@example.com
- This offer is transferable to any member within the same household address
- The vehicle purchased must be new and previously unregistered (demonstrators accepted).
- Eligible participants may purchase or lease one (1) vehicle per calendar year under this program
- The vehicle must be for personal, non-commercial use.